Multi-destination study abroad
Are you are a student want to improve your English and get some international experience. Can't choose just one destination? The GCN may have a great option for you. We are now piloting a new multi-destination program. First, come to the UK with Chichester College, Sussex Downs or Guildford College. You can focus on improving your English, and gain some confidence. Then, try a short program at one of our member institutions. The GCN will help you get where you want to go!
- Stay in the Netherlands for 7 days
- Dutch language classes
- Dutch culture classes (including visits to mills, handicraft shops, horticulture, etc.)
- Visits to various ROCWB locations
- Interactions, events, meetings with Dutch students
- Visit to Amsterdam (canal tours, Rijks Museum - Rembrandt and other Dutch masters, Van Gogh Museum)
- Bicycle tours
- Optional tours: Deltaworks, the beach, Rotterdam, Antwerp, Brussels, bulbfields and more
Accommodation: Host families or in dorms (StayOkay)
*The estimated cost will be in the region of € 1000,00 per student. The minimum number of students to run the program is 10.
- Stay in Seinäjoki for 5-7 days
- English language classes and learning the basics of Finnish
- Finnish culture (including visits to architectural sights, Zoo, natural park and hiking in the forest)
- Visits to different Sedu locations, for example School farm and First aid simulation with high-tech dummies
- Meet Finnish students
- Free time activities (depending on the weather: bowling, skiing, snow walking, ice swimming, sauna, forest walks, fishing, cooking your own salmon on wooden planks in traditional cottages...)
Additional programmes (not included in the fee): Helsinki, Tampere, Tallin (Estonia), Lapland, The Kvarken Archipelago or National parks, national hiking areas and other Finnish sights.
Accommodation in the dormitory of Sedu, hotel or with host families.
***The estimated cost will be in the region of € 900 - 1200 per student, depending on the accommodation and duration of the visit. The price includes meals and transportation. The number of students for the program is 5-10.
We can offer two modalities: A Full Programme Basic Programme + optional activities
- Survival Spanish Lessons
- Spanish Culture classes
- Multicultural society: different races, cultures, languagesHistory: Greeks, Romans, Germans, Middle-Age, the discovering of America...,
- Traditions: handicrafts, cooking, sports, music, danc
- Cultural activities such as a Flamenco show
- Visit to the city of Science and Arts
- Visit to Valencia University
- Cultural visits (on voluntary basis)
- The mountains: The Cork Forrest and Middle Age castle
- The Mediterranean sea: swimming and nautical sports (on voluntary basis)
- Natural Park: Albufera Lake boat trip
- Ancient Roman Village: Foro, Theatre, Coliseum, Baths, streets..
- International Festival. Meet Spanish students
- Travel to Barcelona / Madrid / Alicante. Cultural visit (one to choose, on voluntary basis)
- Shared Flat with other students
- Spanish family
- Apartment only for GCN members
- Youth hostel
Approximate cost: (to be confirmed)
- Programme fee: 350 €
- Overall estimate: 750 €
Minimum participants to run the programme: 3
- 7 days in Senigallia, Italy
- Pizza and fresh pasta training course
- Bakery and pastry training course
- Italian Culture
- Frasassi natural caves
- medieval villages
- Visit local vineyard
- Fish tasting in a starred Michelin Restaurant
- Meet Italian students
- Free time activities (swimming, walking on the beach, sailing)
Additional Programs (not included in the fee)
- Visits to Rome, Venice or Florence
Accommodation: 3 Star Hotels or Homestay (depending on student age
The estimated cost will be in the region of € 900 - 1000 per student, depending on the accommodation . The price includes meals and transportation. The number of students for the program is 5-10.